Thursday, March 20, 2008

Catching Up

We are slowly starting to catch back up on pictures and our new website. As most of you know we made a trip out to Kentucky in February{the last trip home for Melinda before the baby is born} As always Melinda and Barrett had a busy week. The weekend did not start out as planned because we lost a very dear friend who had been battling cancer. Nellie will be missed but we know that she is in a better place. On to a more happy note my sister had our Nephew on valentines day. Reece Hale Draper was born at 5:19 in the morning. I could not wait to get my hands on those cute cheeks. My first thought of Reece was my goodness how he looks just like my sister and my dad.(Sorry Jamie I guess you and I only get one kid that looks like us) For those of you who don't know their daughter Jada, she looks like Jamie and me. Well Reece took right up with me and made his mark by peeing all over me and to top that off he made sure that my shirt was covered in baby spit up. I guess he was trying to break me in slowly for the baby. I don't mind because he is a looker.


I love my tractor.

This week Barrett has been on Spring Break which means no school or gymnastics so we have been trying to find things to do to keep him busy, the rain and the floods were no help at all but we are making due. The end of March and of course April is going to be a busy time for the Mudd's. I have my last ultra sound on the 26th and then in april Barrett has a big doctors appointment with the burn unit on the 9th, so please pray that they give us a good report. We hope everyone has a happy Easter and we will try and post some Easter pictures if we get any because that nasty weather man said something about rain again :(


No comments: