Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween Weekend

Yes I know Halloween has come and gone and no pictures of the kids but things as usual have been hectic at the house. Since Barrett is off to Grandma's for a couple of days to spend time with John Thomas I have some time to post some pictures.
Reece(the cow) Griffen (the lion)

Barrett (monkey) Jada (Scarecrow)



Mommy and her lion




This year we made it to Tina's annual Halloween party. All the kids looked cute and Barrett got to go trick or treating for the first time. He really enjoyed getting candy along with mommy and daddy.
John Thomas, Barrett and Griffen


John Thomas and Griffen



The next day we had a nice evening with the Mudd's at Joe Huber's. We did take our camera but it never left the diaper bag. Hey give us credit at least we took the camera. We had a nice visit since we had not seen some of them since Christmas and this was their first time meeting Griffen.




Sunday we were off to my cousins first birthday party. Landon turned one the day before Halloween so the family had a big bash for him. The weather was awesome, the food was great and the company was even better. It was great to see a child go after his cake, he loved it. Also that say was the weigh in. I forgot to mention that on Halloween a few of us got the idea to start a weight lose challenge. I might say that it was a good idea, but now I am thinking what in the world have I got myself into, I guess there goes that Halloween candy. For those of you in the challenge your Pizza man should be at home any minute with your pizza :)

Yes he loved his cake!!! The kids playing outside
Me with the Birthday Boy

No comments: