Griffen turned one and to celebrate I took him shopping. Yes poor kid I took him to target and we bought him a fire truck because he loves his big brothers, and well as you can guess he still wanted to play with Barrett's. We also picked up some cupcakes and Barrett and I sang happy birthday to him and then both boys polished off two cupcakes. To further celebrate the next day I took him to his twelve month appointment. He was so happy to see Dr. Davidson that he cried. Everything looked good and he scored a perfect ten on that visit. He weighed almost 22 pounds and he has cut four top teeth all at the same time so would say he is doing well. He is still not walking but he will push stuff around and he is starting to cruise so maybe in a month I will be chasing him on foot.
Onto Barrett: We went and saw Dr.Gupta on the 29 of April and as we had guessed he is ready to work on Barrett's fingers and webbing. This will be taking place on May the 29th at Kosair. The staff has really bent over backwards for us because they were able to squeeze us in so that Nick will be able to make it home for the surgery. Barrett is getting ready to finish school and I have a few things lined out for this summer and I hope I can get my camera out to take some pictures.
I did however manage a few today when we went with our moms group to tour a local fire station if you get Barrett on the phone he will talk your ear off about it.
Griffen driving the fire truck
Sitting in the back
Barrett taking a turn driving the fire truck
Posing in front of the fire truck
Firefighter Kevin showing Barrett the infer-red camera



No comments:
Post a Comment