Thursday, July 9, 2009

The fourth of July weekend

We had a busy but fun Fourth Of July weekend. That Friday grandma and I took John Thomas, Barrett and Griffen to Dinosaur World in Cave city. I know the big boys loved it. They got to see the dinosaurs, do a bone dig and they even had a play ground. The next day we headed to Bloomfield for some food, fun and some good ole conversation. I was not disappointed. The kids had a wonderful time and I ate way too much as always and even though it rained it did not dampen the fun!




Grif playing with a truck outside, oh by the way he is walking

Some of the kids on a joy ride

Landon could not decide if he wanted in the pool


The big slide I know some kids slept good that night



Ah the food and this was just one side of the kitchen

Some of the party folks


John Thomas and Barrett being dinosaurs



They are silly













No comments: