Barrett just had surgery #9! However this surgery was fast and Dr.Gupta did not have to a skin graft so we were able to take him home that morning. This surgery was to release his thumb and remove some more scar tissue. Dr.Gupta said that this should be the last surgery for at least another year. Oh let's hope!!! The next day Barrett was doing so well that Grandma and I took him to the state fair. You see my mom and dad had Griffen (Thanks mom and dad) and since Nick has been gone Barrett and I had not had the chance to spend some time together. So we took advantage of the moment. We had a blast! Also this week Barrett start Pre-K. Our little boy is growing up.
Barrett loves the roller coaster
He actually took a picture with me
Oh those slides
Riding in Safety town
Griffen is sixteen months old and learning new things each day. He still has a head full of hair and he is expanding his vocabulary when he wants too. He loves to push his dump truck and he loves for someone to push him in it. This week he will be starting a mother's day out program at church, so I am hoping this all goes well. He has gotten a little too attached to me and I am hoping this is going to help in the transition of not hanging onto me when I go somewhere without him. All in all we are doing good. We are trucking along and wait for that part of the day when we get to talk to
Nick on Web cam.
Waiting for someone to push him



No comments:
Post a Comment