I just don't know where the time has gone. It feels like I just came home with him, however I guess time does fly and now he is in kindergarten. The school made sure that parents and students were ready even before school started. We had so many open houses and meet and greets it was not funny but I think it helped on the first day. Barrett cried a little on the bus and well I teared up but stayed strong. However when two came around I was already pacing the floor waiting for him to get home. The bus does not get to our house until 2:55 :) He was smiling when he got off the bus and he had a great first day .

Yes they look happy. Poor Griffen did not know what to do with himself that day

All ready to go

Getting his teeth ready
No comments:
Post a Comment