There is nothing really going on this week but I thought I would post a few more picture of the boys. Griffen turned three months old this week and he is starting to do a few things like grabbing at his toys and rolling from his stomach to back on some occasions. We tried potty training Barrett this weekend and the first day went very well we made good progress and then after that we somehow went downhill. So for now we are taking a break and are going to revisit the issue in a couple of weeks, wish us luck.
Thursday, July 24, 2008
The Boys
There is nothing really going on this week but I thought I would post a few more picture of the boys. Griffen turned three months old this week and he is starting to do a few things like grabbing at his toys and rolling from his stomach to back on some occasions. We tried potty training Barrett this weekend and the first day went very well we made good progress and then after that we somehow went downhill. So for now we are taking a break and are going to revisit the issue in a couple of weeks, wish us luck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment