Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Pumpkin Pickin at Joe Hubers

This past weekend Our family headed to Joe Huber's for some good food, fun and of course getting our pumpkins. The weather was great, the crowd was not bad and all the kids behaved, we call it a blessed day! We had fun watching the two older kids run around from each activity, feeding the goats and of course the ride out to the pumpkin patch. When it was all said and done we capped the day off with some good old ice cream. (Thanks to Nana and Daddy-D) We did take a lot of pictures and of course we could not get everyone looking at the camera at the same time go figure.

Barrett and Jada feeding the goats
finally full


Barrett and Jada going down the slide


Reece and Griffen enjoying the day

Also we would like to thank everyone who has gave us tips and prayers for potty training. Nick and I would like to announce that Barrett is finally using the big boy potty. He is even going at school :) So now I can glue back my hair that I have pulled out and even get my hair dresser to apply some color to the gray spots that somehow have appeared since the potty training began.
Looking for the perfect pumpkin

Griffen and Mommy looking for a pumpkin

He found the right one

2 comments:

The Berni Family said...

What fun! We are headed pumpkin pickin' and apple pickin' tomorrow! They have dwarf apple trees so Emma will actually be able to PICK the apples! Pictures to come soon I am sure!

Anonymous said...

OMG(oodness) I get to comment; Meagan and I were just talking about that! Love your new background and your boys are adorable; the pumpkin pictures are beautiful! Looks like your family is doing great! Blessings from Minnesota!