We know its been awhile since we put pictures of the boys up, however due to not being home on the weekends we have been busy.
However with much anticipation and bribery along with some threats we got a few good pictures of the boys together. Barrett's school had their fall festival this week, and he got to wear his Halloween costume. Today we carved our pumpkins which for Nick and I was cool. Barrett thought it was fun until you had to clean the insides out and all he could say was "yuk and icky" Griffen did not care as long as he thought he could eat it. Speaking of Griffen he is going Wednesday for his six month appointment but more on that later. Also this weekend since we were home Nick and I have been working really hard on the garage and I would like to say that the Honda is now sitting nice and toasty in it. By all accounts that does not mean we are not done organizing, we just were able to shove the stuff n
ot put up to one side.



1 comment:
Wish I could have stamched carving a pumpkin...I am sure Emma would have LOVED it. I have never been ablet o handle the pumpkin guts though. Looks like the boys had fun with it though!
Post a Comment