Monday, December 29, 2008
Christmas Parties Ended With A Bang
We are finally back home after celebrating Christmas with our families. We have tons of pictures but since I can not put them all on here I chose some pictures from each party. We had a blast with our family and the food was again outstanding and I ate way too much. The only bad thing about the trip was Griffen and I got that stomach bug that is going around which caused us to miss a family dinner. I had it for about a day and poor Griffen still has it as I write the blog. So as the title goes we ended with a bang. We are staying home for the new year and we hope everyone had a great time ringing in 2009. Enjoy the last pictures of 2008!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment