Monday, December 1, 2008

Gobble, Gobble, Duck,Duck

Ah the holidays have started. We finally made it home for Thanksgiving this year. It had been three years since I have been to a Thanksgiving and for Nick it has been seven years, so needless to say we soaked up the turkey, dressing and a duck cake. Yes you read correctly we also celebrated our niece Natalie's second birthday. She will be two on the 6th of December. We had a wonderful time eating, talking, and just having a great holiday together. It was so nice the kids even got to play outside.
So with Thanksgiving under our belts we are now in full Christmas mode. Since Barrett was being so adamant about putting up our tree, we managed to come home and tackle the project. Griffen loves the lights and I am thankful that he is not crawling yet because I don't think I would have a tree left.


We are also preparing for Barrett's upcoming surgery in two weeks. Please pray for us as we tackle that as well. We have started telling Barrett that we need to fix his hand again. We hope everyone enjoyed the feast of Thanksgiving and we can not wait to see everyone again at Christmas and the ones we did not see.



No comments: