Wednesday, June 3, 2009

More Updates

After our trip to Alabama, Rita and I traveled back with Barrett, Anna and Griffen. Some called us brave but it wasn't bad because they were wore out and slept a lot. The next day Barrett and Anna begged Grandma to let Barrett stay one more night so he did and they had a lot of fun. They have never just played one on one together and well lets just say they liked it. They next weekend I headed to Bloomfield because it was memorial day weekend. It has been many years since I have been home for memorial day. I even got to go to Willisburg to watch Jada in the little miss pageant, which we missed because they started early and even though she did not win she was the cutest girl up there.



That day I also left Barrett to spend the night with Jada. Her very first sleep over. I heard they had a good time and was in bed that night about 9, I think they got wore out. The next day we went to my sisters house for a shrimp broil and I can only speak for myself when I say I ate way to much. It was yummy! I think this is starting to become a family tradition, and it's a good one!

No comments: